What You Can Find Here
Software and related support materials for the book. Additional on-line content for the book can be found at the official site: Signals & Systems For Dummies Extras.
- The Python source code module ssd.py and the HTML documentation
- GUI applications for popular operation systems. These apps are described in screencast videos found at the Dummies site.
- More, including other support files and additional screencasts TBD
You will need to have the free QuickTime player installed on your PC or Mac (get it). The .mov file(s) are 1280x720 HD.
- Getting started with Pylab and the IPython environment.
- Getting started with the wxMaxima notebook.
- Sampling theory apps demo video
- Pole-Zero Geometry and Frequency Response Explained with Animation
- The code module ssd.py.zip. as of 07:03 PM on Sunday, November 06, 2016
- All Python code modules Python_Modules.zip. as of 07:03 PM on Sunday, November 06, 2016
- HTML documentation via Sphinx as of 12:13 PM on Sunday, June 09, 2013.
- PDF version of the documentation via Sphinx and LaTeX as of 12:20 PM on Sunday, June 09, 2013.
- Speech files in wav format as of 11:56 PM on Thursday, March 07, 2013.
- The wxMaxima notebook document filled with examples and calculations related to the book: ssd.wxm.zip as of [an error occurred while processing this directive].
- The notebook with most all cells evaluated and then captured in pdf form: ssd.wxm.pdf.zip as of [an error occurred while processing this directive].
A collection of five graphical user interface (GUI) stand-alone applications for Linux, Mac, and Windows. A screencast found on the Dummies site provides you with the purpose of each app and a demonstration of how to use the apps. The cross platform development tool RealStudio (now Xojo) was used to create them. The Linux version requires 32-libraries, so if you are using a 64-bit versions you will need to install the libraries yourself. On Ubuntu for example sudo apt-get install ia32-libs works.
- Pole-zero geometry z-plane for: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Pole-zero geometry s-plane for: Linux, Mac, Windows
- PZ tool z-plane for: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Sampled sine (time domain) for: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Sampling theory (frequency domain) for: Linux, Mac, Windows
Office EN 292,
Phone 719-255-3500, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the author: Resume